Thursday, January 7, 2010

Any ideas to dry my clothes, its freezing and pouring out side and I washed my cloths, what shall I do now ?

I want them tomorrow, there are too many of themAny ideas to dry my clothes, its freezing and pouring out side and I washed my cloths, what shall I do now ?
Hang them on plastic hangers on the shower rod. Place a fan on them to dry over night.:)Any ideas to dry my clothes, its freezing and pouring out side and I washed my cloths, what shall I do now ?
First thing that will help ALOT. Is to let your clothes spin two to three times more(after the first rinse cycle) than you normally would(tried and tested!)





Also try to hang your clothes on hangers in a dry warm area %26amp; close the area off. That should do the trick.
if you have a shower rail or a warm room. place garments on hangers and then hang in door way or on shower rail
if you have a dehumidifier then hang your clothes on hangers , leave the machine on all night and they will be dry by tomorrow. You can drain the water from most of the clothes by rolling them in towels . But the dehumidifier will do the trick

No comments:

Post a Comment