Thursday, January 7, 2010

Clothing from India smells of oil, how can I get it out without washing?

bought them on ebay and I need to wear this weekClothing from India smells of oil, how can I get it out without washing?
Maybe put them on air fluff in the dryer with a dryer sheet?Clothing from India smells of oil, how can I get it out without washing?
fold it and put inside a peace of soap the ones you like of course or buy fragrance wood peaces from a natural look store and put inside
why cant you wash them !?
try the dryel at home dry cleaning kit. that's worked for me on similiar situations. and then maybe try some febreeze too. good luck!





you can buy the dryel kits at most grocery stores or places like meijer, target, wal-mart, etc.
if you can hang it out side in the fresh air
Have you tried Febreeze?
Dry Cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment