Thursday, January 7, 2010

How to wash baby clothes?

Hello ladies.





I'm almost 29 weeks preg


My mum already bought me loads of stuff for the baby..


I'm planning to start washing and putting away things.


Can you give me some tips..


I know that I must use non-bio washing and no more that 30deg.. Can I use softer? Which one?


Do I need to use some other products i.e. napisan?How to wash baby clothes?
Use Fairy Non Bio. They also do a fabric softener. Available from any supermarket. I used this will my daughter's clothes when she was a baby and not a single rash, itch or reaction to it. Very gentle.How to wash baby clothes?
I've always used any non-bio washing detergent and conditioner/softener.


Persil non-bio is good and so is fairy conditioner or comfort pure which are both recommended for washing baby clothes with. I've also tried supermarket own brands which are just as good and a lot cheaper.





There is no reason to add anything else to the laundry unless there is heavy soiling/staining which can sometimes be a pain to get out.


As for temperature, I've always washed clothes at 40c, higher temps may be needed if clothes are stained and can handle hotter temperatures.


Hope this helps a bit and congrats with the baby!
They have this baby detergent called dreft or something like that. It has no harsh chemicals or anything like that. You wont need softener for it and I wouldn't use it right now anyways because a new born baby's skin is very sensitive. It is a lil bit more expensive then regular detergent but moat moms feel more comfortable with it but if you compare it to plain tide it is almost exactly the same thing and it would cost you less which is a good thing because babies are very expensive. I used dreft at first then switched to tide very shortly after. Good luck and I hope this helped.
I use Dreft. I think it smells really good, and it's very gentle for babies skin....I also soak and prewash all his dirty clothes (especially his bibs and things with spit up and formula) in Oxyclean. It works fantasically for taking out the spit up/dribble stains, and keeps his whites white, and his colors nice and bright, after I wash everything in oxyclean I rewash everything in dreft so It doesn't irritate his skin. Hope this helped, congrats and good luck
Always use non-bio washing detergent for your baby's clothing. I found fabric softeners too harsh for my babies skin so used a capful of white vinegar instead - is a great fabric softener and leaves no residue or smell on the clothes - much cheaper than using fabric softener.





good luck with your baby
it should say on the tag of the clothes but what you have said there is Pretty much it for most baby clothes. I still use very soft stuff in to the washing machine try different things at first to which suits you and the baby. good luck
  • credit card offers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment