Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can I wash these clothes together?

My son has some new school clothes, he's worn them and now it's time for them to be washed.


Dark blue cotton shirt, light blue cotton shirt, dark blue jeans, bright red cotton shirt, olive green cotton shirt, olive khakis, bright red polyester shorts...


If I wash all these together in cold water, do you think any of it will bleed?


Thanks!Can I wash these clothes together?



You should not wash the jeans especially, with all the rest,


as they may bleed. I would probably wash most of those pieces


alone , at least for the first wash, just to be safe. If you decide


to take the chance, fill the washer up first with the cold water,


add some salt, as that helps set the colors, and do not add the


clothes until it is agitating, or ready to. That would be my advice.


I do hope it helps!Can I wash these clothes together?
Yea all on a 40 wash....Turn the jeans inside out, as that stops the colour from escaping if they was 2 bleed...I do all my colours 2gether like this %26amp; never had a problem
I would them on small loads


Blues together


Reds never mix with other clothes. This one those color that bleeds no matter what


Greens with other bright colors expect red

No comments:

Post a Comment