Thursday, January 7, 2010

I found maggots in my clothes. if i wash the the clothes will it get rid of the maggots?

Boiling water will kill the maggots, but you have to find the source of the maggots so you get rid of them completely.





Here is a funny blog entry about finding and killing maggots. http://homedeco.geniosity.co.za/2006/02/鈥?/a>I found maggots in my clothes. if i wash the the clothes will it get rid of the maggots?
You probably had spilled a piece of food or something in amongst your clothes which is where the maggots came from. Washing your clothes should remedy the situation.I found maggots in my clothes. if i wash the the clothes will it get rid of the maggots?
My toliet is dripping from base after fushing. Can I just replace the parts in the toliet?
If I were you I would just throw the clothes away. Do you really want to take a chance on wearing the clothes and have bugs crawling on you? Also, pick your clothes up off the floor and clean the room. The bugs must be coming from somewhere and unless you want more you better find out and get rid of them! YUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment