Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can you wash Towels with Clothes?

Or is it not a good idea?


Do they need to be washed separately?Can you wash Towels with Clothes?
You can but you will get a lot of lint on your clothes and you have to remember towels are heavier and therefore will cause your clothes to wear faster.





Towels also dry slower so you are basically cooking your clothes in the dryer while waiting for the towels to dry.





It really is best to sort your laundry.Can you wash Towels with Clothes?
I wash my towels with the rest of my laundry all the time. It's fine.


The only recomendation I would give is to consider colorfastness, especially if the towels are new and/or a dark color. They will ';bleed'; a lot of dye the first few washings, even in cold water and that can stain your other clothes.
I do- when I'm washing light or white clothes. But you'll want to watch out for lint, if the towels are relatively new.





Now, if you have someone in the house that is ill, you will want to wash the towels separately in hot water.
no you shouldn't. towels are your personal thing. and regular clothes should be washed seperatly.. believe me. when i washed them together i had to re wash them because the smell got into the clothes. i know its kind of weird but thats how it could get..
Wash them separately. If not, you risk having the towels shed themselves all over your clothes. I NEVER wash them together.
I always do my towels with the rest of my clothes but always in my darks load incase they do bleed no worries they always turn out fine.
Yes you can--But most people i know if they have a big load,will keep them separated no harm done your choice. Gianni
I mix towels with other loads, but not if something in the laundry is real dirty, like muddy jeans.
My French Maid separates them
i wash my towels separately, not sure why, just do

No comments:

Post a Comment