Thursday, January 7, 2010

If every piece of clothing has a different washing instruction for it.....?

...Are we supposed to wash everything seperately if they each have a different instruction? One says ';wash in cold water';, the other says ';wash in warm water';... I was them all together and nothing happens..If every piece of clothing has a different washing instruction for it.....?
I don't follow the instructions, I think the main thing to remember is do not wash colors with whites. Most wash I do is cold except for whites, then I use hot. If I get a new article I might read it and then make up my own mind. I have had many sweaters that said Dry clean only, I have washed them in cold, delicate wash with no problem. Colored wash I try to keep dark colors together, and pastels together sometimes I put white with pastels if I am not using bleach. Hope that helped.If every piece of clothing has a different washing instruction for it.....?
I wash delicates by hand.





Cold water is the way to go. If you put everything in warm, they may shrink.
I would play it safe and wash them all in cold water.
They both said wash - that is the similiar part. Wash bright colored clothes seperately from whites and lights. and in cold water. Warm and cold are relative...you could wash both in cold or warm just not hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment