Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can I wash my Hollister sweater with all of my other clothes?

It says to hand wash cold and reshape and dry flat and I don't want to ruin the sweater if I wash it with the rest of my clothes and tumble dry it.


it's made of


55% cotton


20% viscose


15% acrylic


10% rabbit hairCan I wash my Hollister sweater with all of my other clothes?
I've washed mine with my other clothes, and its turned out fine


I love holister clothes! there lushh! esp. the hoodies!Can I wash my Hollister sweater with all of my other clothes?
READ THE TAG.








or








DRY CLEAN!





COME ON YOUR A GIRL....YOU SHOULD KNOW THESE THINGS
I'd hand wash it in cold water like the label says. Hollister stuff is too expensive to risk ruining it.
I wouldn't chance it. I'd take it to the cleaners.
omg i have the same sweater!


i was wondeirng the same thing yesterday...

No comments:

Post a Comment