Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is it safe to wash a rag used with Clorox Bleach with my other clothes?

When I clean, I use Clorox Bleach Clean-Up along with a rag (instead of paper towels). Can I put that rag in the washer with my other clothes/towels or will it ruin them?Is it safe to wash a rag used with Clorox Bleach with my other clothes?
I rinse out my rags really good. Let them air dry. Then wash them with my dish towels and rags, which I use bleach with anyway.Is it safe to wash a rag used with Clorox Bleach with my other clothes?
It can possibly ruin dark clothes, jeans and reds........It would be fine to put in with other cleaning towels and can actually refresh bath towels..........My advise- put it in a load with nothing you find very important and Happy Cleaning!
NO please don't. It will possibly ruin any colors. I do the same but I throw mine in with whites or towels that I do not care about.
rinse it out really well in the sink first
  • credit card offers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment