Thursday, January 7, 2010

Will all my other clothes become black if I wash them with a shirt that I wrote on with a sharpie?

I made a shirt with that iron on paper decal stuff, and it started fading so I just filled on on the faded black lettering with a sharpie, but now I'm scared that when I wash it it'll mess up all my other clothes.Will all my other clothes become black if I wash them with a shirt that I wrote on with a sharpie?
It could bleed.........don't wash it with whites or light colors.....only darksWill all my other clothes become black if I wash them with a shirt that I wrote on with a sharpie?
not sure. I would wash it sepratley just to be sure.
Wash it separately because it could possibly bleed. Wash it with like colors, you should always have three separate loads or more. Whites, light colors, dark colors, and check the pockets!
Yes, it will leave gray blotches on your other clothes wash it seperately.
In nurseing homes they write on clothes with a Sharpie





The clothes in Nurseing Homes are not all Black. The Markers fade some times and if you ironed on a tag those come off in a couple washes some times. Even worse when the Iron on tags come off the glue some times winds up on other clothes and putting holes in other clothes and stuff. It is a mess.





Depending on what you use and do when you wash your clothes it could bleed. Avoid Hot %26amp; Warm Water,.. and Bleach,.. Obviously Bleach.





If your still very concerned you could try to pin something that will cover both sides of the writeing, especially the first wash, so if it leaks it goes into what you pin on.
  • credit card offers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment